- Location: Ocala, Florida
- Date: Dec 03 2020
We are searching for a trustworthy & capable Flooring Installers to join our company. As a Flooring Installer you’ll will be required to brainstorm and implement effective flooring solutions in consultation with our clients. You should also ensure adherence to our protocols while observing standard safety guidelines.
To be successful as a Flooring Installer, you should possess the ability to deliver high-quality work within short but reasonable turnaround times. A remarkable Flooring Installer will recommend ways to improve workflow without sacrificing craftsmanship.
- Meeting with clients and inspecting sites to determine the most appropriate flooring solutions.
- Advising clients about foreseeable costs before installation begins.
- Removing existing flooring and discarding of this material, if applicable.
- Clearing the work surface from dust, debris, and obstructions.
- Preparing the work surface by applying adhesive, grouting, or other appropriate materials.
- Laying wood, carpeting, tiles, concrete, and other types of flooring.
- Ensuring that the flooring materials are well-positioned, secure, and clean.
- Completing the installation by applying appropriate finishes.
- Educating clients about suitable care for their floors.
- Following safe procedures and encouraging clients to do the same, where applicable.
- Hours per week
- 10-20 hours (Part-Time)
As a flooring installer you’ll be required to carry your own equipment. The following equipment to provide work load is as follows:
- Reliable Pickup Truck With Accessible Bed
- Knee pads
- Took kit (hammer, screwdriver, wrench etc.)