- Location: Ocala, Florida
- Date: Dec 26 2020
We are looking for a reliable and experienced Irrigation Technician to install and service our client’s irrigation equipment. As the irrigation technician, you will be responsible for mapping out irrigation areas, digging trenches, installing equipment, testing the system, and conducting regular maintenance checks. You may also be required to install electrical timer systems, plumb outdoor water tanks, and connect water-recycling systems.
To ensure success as an Irrigation Technician, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, have detailed knowledge of irrigation techniques, and be able to operate heavy machinery when required. Ultimately, a top-level Irrigation Technician can expertly install any sized irrigation system to fit the needs of the client.
- Must be 18 years of age or above.
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams.
- 3 Years experience working as irrigation technician.
- Knowledge of plumbing is preferable.
- Be motivated self driven and have the physical ability to work outside in the Florida heat and cold.
- Professional and take pride in their work.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with others while also growing yourself as a team member to help the company grow.
Equipment & Materials
- Reliable workable truck
- PVC Pipe Cutter
- Wirecutter Striper
- Trencher (preferred)