- Location: Ocala, Florida
- Date: Dec 01 2020
bhild landscaping is seeking a hard working, dependable individuals to manage 1-2 members while also participating in work load work for sod installation and grass cleanup. A minimum of 2 years experience is required in landscaping industry. Job duties include working with other crew members laying sod, communication of material transportation, aiding in pavers installation, removing turf, dumping materials at dump.
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- Be motivated self driven and have the physical ability to work outside in the Florida heat and cold.
- Professional and take pride in their work.
- Leadership abilities.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with others while also growing yourself as a team member to help the company grow .
- Be willing to learn about different equipment and proper usage.
- Have reliable truck with bed to and from work daily.
- Hours per week
- 10-20 hours (Part-Time)
As a landscaping supervisor you’ll be required to carry your own equipment. The following equipment to provide work load is as follows:
- Reliable Pickup Truck With Accessible Bed
- Wheel Barrel
- Pick Mattock
- Bow Rake
- Metal Leaf Rake
- Blower or broom